Mount Hope Farmers Market, Saturday's 9-1 PM in field across from the office.
As of June 6, 2020 we will be back in the field, this year we will be in the smaller field across from the office. We encourage you to preorder when possible, a list of vendors and their ordering information is below as well as safety guidelines.
Please following these safety guidelines when picking up your groceries:
- All vendors, volunteers, and customers must wear a mask in order to enter and shop at the market
- Please practice social distancing while waiting at vendor booths. Allow 6ft between you and other customers
- Follow the 1 way traffic flow of the market
- Please limit 1-2 shoppers per family if applicable
- When possible please pre-order your items for pick-up (see list and ordering information below)
- Please use credit cards and cash apps whenever possible to pay for market items that are not pre-paid
- There will be no sampling of food
- No eating at the market, all prepared foods must be taken to go
- Do not touch items that you are not buying. Allow vendors to hand you your items
- Use hand sanitizer provided at each market booth as well as at the entrance and exit of the market
- The credit card machine that is used for SNAP transactions will be disinfected between each use --- thank you to our friends at Twelve Guns Brewery and Sons of Liberty Distillery for their donation of hand sanitizer
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home!
- Above all, please be patient to all vendors, volunteers, and other customers as we navigate this 'new normal'
Foggy Notion Farm - ordering information coming soon
Gina's Vintage - vintage items available for purchase this Saturday
Hearth Bread - bread available for purchase this Saturday
High Grade Seafood - click here to order - Order by Thursday at 5 PM
Hillys Soaps - click here to order by Friday at 10 AM
June Loves English Bakery- click here to order - Order by Friday at 10 AM
La Fleur Wildflower Honey - click here to order - Order by Friday at 10 AM
Little Maven Lemonade - click here to order - Order by Friday at 10 AM
Oake Knoll Farms (formally Foxboro Cheese) click here to order - Order by Friday at 10 AM
Pies by Moira - click here to see current menu and call Moira at 508-676-2766 to place your order - Order by Wednesday at 6 PM
RI Mushroom Co - Mushrooms available for purchase this Saturday
Roots Farm - click here to order - Order by Wednesday at 8 PM
Salt Marsh Farm Kombucha - click here to order
Secrets In the Kitchen - click here to order - Order by Friday at 6 PM
Soulleaf Microgreens - click here to order - Order by Friday at 10 AM (pre-pay only no payments will be accepted at the market)
These Vendors will not be attending our market this season but you can still support them using the links below!
Order Through Whatsgood! -13 Stars Hotsauce, Bardens Family Orchard, Ocean State Pepper, Windmist Farm, Z Pita Chips
Order Through Market Mobile - Radia Herbs
Direct Online ordering through vendor websites
Concettas Chocolate (call 401-451-1976 for special orders)
Earth Essences Herbals
Heart Beets Kitchen (custom meals delivered)
Marshmallow Factory (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) - free shipping on orders more than $20.
Tatters Homemade Clothing (locally made masks!)