Saturday's 9:00 AM-12:30 PM in the South Pasture through October 31st
We encourage you to preorder when possible, a list of vendors and their ordering information is below as well as safety guidelines.
Stay tuned for information on our winter market happening soon. Email us at email@example.com to learn more
Pets are currently not allowed on the MHF property.
Please following these safety guidelines when picking up your groceries:
- All vendors, volunteers, and customers must wear a mask in order to enter and shop at the market
- Please practice social distancing while waiting at vendor booths. Allow 6ft between you and other customers
- Please limit 1-2 shoppers per family if applicable
- When possible please pre-order your items for pick-up (see list and ordering information below)
- Please use credit cards and cash apps whenever possible to pay for market items that are not pre-paid
- There will be no sampling of food
- No eating at the market, all prepared foods must be taken to go
- Do not touch items that you are not buying. Allow vendors to hand you your items
- Use hand sanitizer provided at each market booth as well as at the entrance and exit of the market
- The credit card machine that is used for SNAP transactions will be disinfected between each use --- thank you to our friends at Twelve Guns Brewery and Sons of Liberty Distillery for their donation of hand sanitizer
- Above all, please be patient to all vendors, volunteers, and other customers as we navigate this 'new normal'
These Vendors will not be attending our market this season but you can still support them using the links below!