South Pasture House

The South Pasture Guest House is a 1930’s structure  which was used by the Haffenreffer Family as a pool house.  The pool was removed years ago.

Its southern exposure highlights a fresh color scheme inspired by the beach glass collected by avid gleaners of the nearby seashore. The first level of the South Pasture Guest House is handicapped accessible to persons with disabilities.

The second floor suite is accessed by a spiral staircase.