Register for Summer Camp Wetu
A Completed Registration Form, and 50% deposit (per child per session) will confirm your child’s spot. Final Payment and camper info forms are due no later than ONE week prior to your session.
To Register and Pay Online:
Select the session you want to register for:
- Session 1: June 20 – July 1: Future Farmers
- Session 2: July 12 – July 22: Forest Rangers
- Session 3: July 25 – August 5: Water Rats
- Session 4: August 8 – August 19: Trail Blazers
To Mail in Your Registration:
Once your registration has been received you will be sent the following forms, which are due no later than ONE week prior to your session along with the balance due.
- Camper Info Forms (to be submitted with final payment 4 weeks prior to session)
- Permission Slip
- Summer Camp Health form
- Pick-Up Authorization form.
- Photo/video waiver.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate and/or passport.
PLEASE NOTE: Medical Forms and Immunizations: Medical information will be required at time of registration. Documentation of immunization is due no later than ONE WEEK prior to your child attending camp. Due to state regulations, required immunizations include: Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine, Polio Vaccine, Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids, Pertussis Vaccine, Hepatitis B. Please see the website for details. Due to state regulations, your child WILL NOT be able to attend camp without completed medical forms returned in advance to Mount Hope Farm.
More About Camp Wetu