Welcome to Camp Wetu! Summer 2017 includes four 2 week sessions, each with a themed curriculum integrating the Farm’s unique landscape as a laboratory for kid friendly learning on a range of topics including farming, nature, the great outdoors, forestry, hiking, water fun and exploration, history, conservation and fun! We have a bunch of new activities and plans in store!
Mount Hope Farm is a 127 acre national historic site, featuring forest, streams and wide open spaces sure to deliver a treasured summer experience! From learning and engaging in Native American traditions, growing (and eating) your own food, creating a nature trail, engaging with local experts and special guests, enjoying outdoor games, caring for our Farm animals, and even joining us for an Overnight Campout complete with S’mores and a traditional Pokanoket Powwow on August 25th, a session (or whole summer) at Camp Wetu will be filled with activity and adventure.
Camp Leadership: Our Camp staff (and all staff) at Mount Hope Farm are First Aid and CPR Certified; all staff are required to pass a CBC (Criminal Background Check).
Age Requirements: Camp Wetu is open to children ages 6 -12 as of June 1, 2017. Our age requirements have been designed to ensure that your child has an enjoyable camp experience.
- Session 1: June 19 – June 30: Barnyard Bonanza
- Session 2: July 10 – July 21: Guardians of the Forest
- Session 3: July 24 – August 4: Water Rats
- Session 4: August 8 – August 18: Trail Blazers
Session Fees (per child):
- Non-Members $425/two-week session
- Current MHF Members: $375/two-week session through May 1st. After May 1st, it is $425/two-week session for all registrants
- Additional 10% discount if registered by May 1st on the above registrations fees
- Sibling discount of $50 for each additional sibling for full session enrollment only (discount will be applied to your balance due)
- Early drop-off (8AM) $50/session or $8/day
- Extended day (3PM-5:00PM) $100 session or $15/day
- Single week options of $250 per week (excludes discounts)
- Sign up for TWO or MORE sessions and get 5% off each additional session!
*Interested in becoming a member of Mount Hope Farm? Call 401-254-1745
Cancellations: A refund less $50 will be issued for cancellations received by June 1, 2017. No refunds will be issued after that date. Mount Hope Farm reserves the right to cancel sessions due to low enrollment and a full refund will be issued. Most camp sessions have a minimum of twelve and a maximum of 25 campers.
FREE Camp T-shirts: Each camper receives one camp T-shirt per season. Be sure to select size when registering.
More About Camp Wetu