Donate to the Farm
2016 Friends of the Farm Campaign
Dear Friend of Mount Hope Farm:
As the changing hues of fall reflect across our fields and forest, we celebrate with our supporters shared success in preserving the history, landscape and programs at Mount Hope Farm. Today, we invite YOU to be part of the elite community of Mount Hope Farm supporters by making a contribution to our Friends of the Farm Campaign.
There is real value in becoming a Friend of the Farm. Not only is your contribution tax deductible, but it will provide the foundation necessary to increase and promote access to learning, nature, and community here at the Farm. Whether through self-exploration or focused instruction, there is something for everyone at Mount Hope Farm. Now’s the time to be a part of it! From the Governor Bradford House (c. 1745) and Civil War era Barn to the peaceful sunset views from the deck at Cove Cabin (1919), our farm is alive with history, promise and activity throughout the year.
Here are just a few of the recent successes we and our supporters are celebrating:
- Invested over $600,000 in capital repairs and restoration work on Governor Bradford House, Haffenreffer Playhouse, Cove Cabin, and our Civil War era Barn!
- Completed a $200,000 renovation of an underutilized equipment garage into an Education Center offering space and technology for classes, programs and the community!
- Designed, built and instituted dedicated raised-bed gardens that provide fresh produce to our neighbors in need – over 1000 pounds of produce donated in 2016!
- Hosted year-round camp and educational programs for children ages 5-17!
- Launched a new beekeeping program as the initial step towards restoring our fields and creating healthy pollinator habitat throughout our 127 acres of open space!
There’s good stuff growing at Mount Hope Farm and your support is at the heart of it. If you’ve visited us, consider your reason for coming and what you’ve gained. If you haven’t, we invite you to experience Mount Hope Farm’s natural and historic beauty for yourself.
We are all committed to protecting and honoring this national historic site and to making the Farm accessible to everyone – for you, for your loved ones, and for a growing community of people who learn, play and work here. Your contribution will ensure Mount Hope Farm remains a treasure for all.
Sometimes, the further we get from history, the more determined we are to reconnect with it. Connect with us and our shared history by becoming a Friends of the Farm donor today! Together, we will make history.
Jennifer A. Bristol, Executive Director
Georgina Macdonald, President, Board of Trustees
Phil Fitting, Trustee Chair, Development
The Tink Fund
Named after our beloved baby Nigerian Dwarf goat, Tinkerbell, donations to the “Tink Fund” go directly to support veterinary care of the animals at Mount Hope Farm. If you would like to donate to the Tink Fund, please use the PayPal link below:
Tink Fund Donation